You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Ben de Graaff
||4 years ago|
|wh-video||4 years ago|
|.gitignore||4 years ago|
|README.md||4 years ago|
Motion detection and recording.
- Power efficient: don't do more than necessary, efficient detection algorithms.
- Capture the original video feed without transcoding.
- Easy deployment.
- Source URL
- Zone bitmap (triggers, excluded areas)
- Minimum time to buffer (for history recall when triggering record)
- Minimum recording time
- Minimum activity time until recording is triggered
Video buffer implementation:
- Live stream buffering stores frames in memory and only expires old frames when a new keyframe matches the minimum time to buffer.
- Start recording events from oldest keyframe.
- Record compressed bitmap of motion trigger
- External alarm trigger (motion sensor, scripts)
- Skip expensive frame decoding altogether (feasible?)
- Web interface to view events, live stream
- Probably need to do real-time transcoding here.
- Hooks into processing pipeline decode state?
- Optionally overlay motion data.